We take a comprehensive & holistic approach to maximize your potential for success in all areas of your financial life.
360° Discovery Process – Our Discovery stage, unlike many others, is split into two sections.
- The first section of this stage is a Values based discussion that reveals your “WHY” and focuses on your Dreams, Values, Goals and Fears. Many planning firms use some method of assessment when meeting with clients, but their questions often focus on assets and net worth only, doing little to uncover who the client really is on a deeper level. We like to ask thought provoking questions that allow us to connect with you on an emotional level, helping us to better understand you. This is crucial, because without a proper understanding of who you are as a family or business, anything designed for you – even if numerically accurate – can be misaligned or disconnected from your values and mission. This process also allows us to determine whether we are a right fit for you and vice versa.
- The second section of this stage deals with the actual numbers. This is where we gather information surrounding your current financial circumstances such as your income, assets, liabilities, tax/corporate structure, net worth etc.
- These two stages combined grants us a 360 view of who you are, allowing us to further deepen our relationship together.
Monitor & Review
- Your financial plan is never static. That’s why we’ll make our Discovery Process part of our ongoing meetings, so that your plan always reflects your life. We understand that families and businesses evolve and circumstances change, therefore we proactively monitor and track your progress, celebrating milestone achievements along the way.
- We work with you to ensure your plan stays true to your core Values; your WHY, “the things that matter”.
Analysis & Design
- At this stage, now equipped with all your goals and information, we analyze the data and we design an actionable long-term financial plan focused on getting you from where you are today to where you want to be in the future.
- Through this process, we will address any items that need clarification, and make alterations based on any additional information. We think that an open, honest dialogue about your financial needs, beliefs, expectations, and concerns is critical to any successful advisory relationship.
- We believe strongly in the value of teams and believe that a well-designed strategy incorporates the many aspects of your life. In cases where pre-existing relationships with other professionals is a factor e.g. Lawyer, Accountant etc. we can, with your permission, collaborate with them to design a unified plan – as is often the case with estate planning. We also carry our own strategic partnerships with specialized professionals who bring in their expertise to ensure that no stone is left unturned in creating that unique plan just for you.
- After reviewing our recommendations and upon mutual agreement, we then work with you to implement your plan with a focus on protecting your assets and minimizing tax liabilities.
- Once again, as needed, we enlist the insight of seasoned professionals e.g. asset managers, tax accountants, legal representatives, mortgage specialist etc. to ensure that your overall financial game plan is soundly constructed.
Value of Team Approach
We believe very strongly in teamwork; our holistic model understands that no one person can wear multiple hats and still provide superior service. For this reason our team and strategic partners consists of CFP’s, Tax Accountants, Insurance Specialists, Portfolio Managers, Lawyers, Real Estate etc. Together, we ensure that your plan – whether simple or complex – is thoroughly reviewed and has the ability, (once properly implemented with dedication and consistent follow -through) to nudge you closer to achieving your dreams.
À la Carte Services
Although our services are designed to give you a full financial plan, there are however circumstances where you feel a partial or only a certain part of your overall plan needs some attention or tweaking. In such case some of our services are included à la carte. Some of these include but are not limited to;
- Insurance Planning e.g. Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Health and Dental Insurance, Group Insurance, Long Term Care
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Debt Management
- Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Philanthropic and Charitable Giving
- Advanced Individual Pension Plan (IPP)
- Mortgage Solutions
Through our Strategic Partnerships we also have access to;
- Personal and Corporate Tax Planning and Preparation
- Book Keeping Services
- Business Planning
- Legal Practitioners for complex legal situations, wills, estate planning, power of attorney/living wills, incorporations, legal settlements, inheritances, commercial law, labour law and family law etc.
- Property and Casualty Insurance for auto, home and commercial insurance protection.
- Real Estate Agents for personal and investment property ownership.
Don’t find what you’re looking for?
Just send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to help!
120 - 2005 Sheppard Ave. East, Toronto, Ontario M2J 5B4
169 Michael Boulevard, Whitby ON L1N 5W5