Today, Pastor Don Symons joins the show to discuss the crucial role open communication and active listening plays in marriage. One of the central keys to communication is not only about speaking but also about listening to what the other party is trying to tell you.
This episode is anchored in Proverbs 18:13
Listen in to hear Pastor Don’s full story, from his background in business to how he felt the call to begin working in ministry.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- The folly of responding or reacting before truly understanding your spouse
- Why avoiding conflict is detrimental to your relationship
- Avoiding the silent killer in your marriage
- Why active listening is essential in every marriage
- What two important lessons learning to listen can teach us
- The detrimental effects of avoiding conflict
Featured on the Show:
- Pastor Don Symons : www.westney.ca| email: email@example.com