Today, Carey Green joins the show to share his opinions on money and marriage and how he believes open communication with your spouse on money is one of the keys finding that unity that is crucial to the overall success of your marriage.
Listen in to hear Carey’s full story, from his background in music to how he ended up working in ministry. We’ll discuss the importance of finances in a successful, godly marriage and the steps to take to ensure that both parties are on the same page. If you are a married couple struggling with finances or even a couple looking to get married in the future, this is the episode for you!
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- An overview of Carey’s life and the work that he has done in ministry, podcasting and business
- The importance of discussing your relationship to money with your spouse
- The importance of prayer and the word of God in coming to a common ground about finances
- How to discuss and align your financial goals with your spouse
- The importance of transparency in marriage
Featured on the Show:
- Carey Green: www.careygreen.com| email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
- A new segment called #CouplesCorner where real couples tell their stories, struggles, challenges and triumphs. These stories will give you hope that financial unity is possible with your spouse if you persevere and remain grounded in God’s Word.