In this episode, we will look at the first use of money – which is to live, or in other words, to maintain our lifestyle. For a majority of people, lifestyle “needs” often take up a bulk of their income and thus represents the biggest piece of the “4 uses of money” pie. We discuss the implications of living beyond your means, as well as the benefits of a living a controlled lifestyle so that it does not mortgage your future for your today.
Browse Previous Episodes
- Episode 13: Economics, Value, Minimum Wage & Other Random Thoughts w/ Joel Nicoloff
- Episode 11: Tools & Techniques to Maximize Your Wealth Transfer
- Episode 10: Splitting Heirs: Conversation With Lorne Robinson (Part 2)
- Episode 9: Splitting Heirs: Conversation With Lorne Robinson (Part 1)
- Episode 8: Tithing & Generous Giving an Interview w/ Tim Challies (Part 2)